"Warranty" is hereby defined as a product purchased attached to an account purchase on AccValor.com or through its owners or employees.
SO WHAT DOES WARRANTY DO?
- Warranty allows you to guarantee yourself the full value of the account. This basically means that if you choose to buy an account for $1000 and the Warranty rate for that accounts industry is 10%, you will pay $1100 for the Warranty and account, and if you choose to purchase a Warranty - You are entitled to that full $1,000 back if a recovery ever occurs within that period - You will be 100% covered
- Your Warranty policy will still protect you in the event of recovery, it is HIGHLY recommended that you add a Warranty to any purchases you make. Our standard warranty is free and it can be found here.
- Warranty packages are here.
WHAT WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Warranty does not cover bans, mutes, punishments, lost wealth on accounts, stat damage, champions loss, points loss, gold loss, item loss, name losses, vac-bans, and more...
- Warranty solely applies to the purchase value of the account, it does NOT insure any other damages to your account in any form.
MY ACCOUNT GOT RECOVERED AND I HAD A WARRANTY, WHAT DO I DO?
- Contact our support through email or live chat and they will walk you through the required process to make a Warranty claim, once your claim is determined valid you will be issued a full refund within 24 hours of our decision.
AccValor.com reserves the right to suspend/deny all Warranty claims that do not provide correct documentation of their claim this is including but not limited to;
- Email communications relating to the account/purchase
- Communications between game creators of the games found on AccValor.com that may be requested by AccValor.com
- Passwords/IP/location/Username/other information relating to the account purchase that may help determine if an account recovery occurred
- ID documents, Address documents, utility bills and other verification documents that may be requested by AccValor.com
- Any other form of communications/documents/required pieces of information AccValor.com requests that may be needed to verify an account buyers claim of account recovery versus the seller - If the buyer is unable to provide the requested documents/communications for any reason; The Warranty claim will be suspended/closed in its entirety.